1. Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
2. Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
3. Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
4. Application closes Friday, 21st August, 2020.
5. No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account.Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters
6. All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others